26 July 2006

 

Guster

I love Guster. On this day I was glad to be a self-supporting, expendable-income-having adult. Nick, Marts, and I were able to upgrade from soggy lawn tix to pavilion row K or something, for $12. And drink the $7 big-as-my-head beers.

The extra cost sort of added to the disappointment though. I ended up paying ~42 clams post-ticketmaster-assrape-charge, and Guster only played for an hour and fifteen. They did 2 encores, the second was a single song. They also looked kind of tired. Like they were up there playing, but would rather be taking naps in their tour bus. Like they had been on tour for too long, or had too aggressive a schedule, and couldn’t make their songs as boppy as they normally are. They lagged a bit. Still, a so-so show is better than no live music at all. Next time, though, I'll probably give them a pass.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?