27 July 2006

 

decided

i thought i'd take a month or so of sabbatical between my gig here in North America, and my gig over in .de.

i figured, my program launches in October. I'll take most of November and all of December, travel around the country, the do the holidays with my fam.

but then i went to germany. i fell in love with the bakeries (pretzels with baked on pumpkin seeds) and train travel (the ICE is high speed, has a dining car, and is fast, quiet, and less troublesome than actually driving).

and now i want to go back as soon as possible.

so i told the HR gal, I want to move in Oct or Nov. I'lll catch my sabbatical after i do the working in .de thing. so now she knows where my priorities are.

from here, i continue to sit on my hands until an actual job offer materializes. but my thumb is out. i'm serious about Deutschland.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?