05 April 2007

 

Salzburg - I'm out the Door!

Today I am at the office in jeans and sneakers. right after work I'm going to catch the train through munich down to Salzburg. *eee* I can't wait. I might be a little overpacked, but I'm just so excited. this is my first real travel-by-myself explore-europe weekend.

Salzburg translates directly as Salt-castle. I want to tour the castle, and see the Modern Art Museum. Hopefully I'll get a little shopping in and maybe an Easter brunch. I don't think it'll take too much work to avoid the Sound of Music tours. *hope*

last night I shopped a little at the "mall" near my office. I bought train snax and found 2 english language books I wanted! I also picked up an album by the Kings of Convenience. Hooray for Norwegian music! between them and Kim Hiorthøy, I'm convinced.

I picked this knitting project kind of at random. Jenn asked me a question about it, and after i figured it out I decided I would knit it up myself. I found my circ needles last night and packed the shrug into my rucksack, so it'll get a good start on the train. watch out! I've been hoarding this red and orange single ply yarn forever, so I'm pretty excited to see how it knits up.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?