27 February 2007

 

Pictures

You may notice more pictures being posted lately, i've finally got my access sorted out and am trying to share more of what I see.

This is the view North from my doorstep. You can see 3 of the 4 towers of the King's Cathedral.

Looking South you can't see much, but to get to work I drive between the King's Cathedral and St. Michaelsberg, pictured below.



Keen observers will also notice i've added a link to the sidebar under my profile. I've started to keep a gallery in Smugmug where I just sort of dump the latest pics i've taken from in and around Bamberg. Sometimes something catches my eye and I want to share. It'll go in Smugmug, and if I'm not too lazy, i'll blog about it. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?