25 April 2006

 

knitnotes

my pal datawhat had a link to these people who do graffiti type tags with knits.

from there i found..

a tank cozy

and bleeding things which are categorized as knitting, but look a whole lot like crochet. *shhh* don't tell anyone. ..but they do count as messed up fiber art, which i so enjoy. :)


plus also, i just got to the you knit what blog, which is a lot like the Go Fug Yourself blog
but not as celebrity, and not as funny, but with knitting patterns, which I dearly love to lampoon. dear god, I'm not a pattern girl myself, but I read the knitting books for the pictures (screw the articles!), and holy humping heyseus, those knitwear designers come up with some crazy shit and want us to make it/wear it. yak.


and i want to wear this on september 19th. ahoy mateys.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?