23 January 2006

 

productive

this is my fourth blog post from the office today.

yeah. I got a lot of work done.

no, wait. I got a lot of blogging, personal email, and wondering done. the Ford closures didn't help. We gathered around the TV's and watched Billy Ford for about an hour and a half. my industry is taking a dump. it's like the early 80's again. they said it straight out - 'in the early 80's we had to do the Quality is Job 1 campaign to catch up with our asian counterparts' today they're doing Quality is Job 1, Again. and they're going to design cars with architecture in mind, like iPods and Eames chairs.

I'm off to work out, have some chocolate, and put my head on ice.

Comments:
What, we're supposed to blog, email, and wonder on our own time?? pshaw....

here you will see nary a post that isn't made b/t 9am and 5pm.. (shhhh.. don't tell my boss)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?