11 April 2008

 

fotoless.

no pretty pictures this week, sorry. i`ve been playing with the camera a little, but this week`s photo class was a discussion of pictures. what makes a good photo, what`s good lighting, what`s a good motif.. etc.

i`ll be missing next week´s class (boo!) because i`ll be in sweden on a business trip. woo! my homework is to take portraits and bring them with me the week after. can do! (i`ll show you some too)

i have no timeline for the sweden move right now. it`s complicated because i`m not an EU citizen. we`re using a theoretical date of july 1 right now. i`ll be staying with the same company, just moving to a different office, and i`m already trying to learn a little swedish (not going superwell yet). i`ll be on the West Coast of Sweden, in Gothenburg (Göteborg).

I start taking over projects on Monday.

I`m really extremely giddy about the whole thing.

Whenever I do move up, I`ll get to drive my car (Picknick!) up through Germany and Denmark, where we will take an overnight ferry to Sweden. Then I`ll be driving up the West coast of Sweden to get to my new place. It sounds like a pretty awesome road trip to me.

In more camera news, I just downloaded the english language manual for the cam, because it`s going to be quicker to read and make more sense to me than the german one. yaaay interwebs! after work I go pick up my new flash from the post office. more (ordered off the) interwebs yippee!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?