19 June 2007

 

room for living

I've been travelling a bit, so there are more stories/pictures forthcoming, especially croatia and the mad fairytale of füssen.

but right now: living room additions.

art! picked up in rovinj croatia



the artist is Austrian, but his Serbian wife, runs the gallery.

and my neeeeeew sofa! italian leather, leck mich am Arsch.



it took 3 months to get here, but it finally arrived on the backs of 2 strong (swearing) delivery men.

when I haven't been travelling, I've been cleaning and organizing and sorting sh*t out. you wouldn't believe what a pain it is to not have built in closets! I've been building armoires and stuffing them full. yarnstash drawer pix will also be forthcoming.

anyway, now the sofabed is now in the guest bedroom, and one can walk through the room to the window, and access the bookshelf.. brilliant!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?