27 November 2006

 

moving progress

well, i did it.

i sold my car.
cancelled my insurance
took all my food to the food bank
picked up some last minute clothing essentials - ok, had a full-out shopping spree, but you can't go to europe without some new clothes! (plus cheaper here than there)
emptied out my safe deposit box - not much in there anyway
got the webcam - Skype here I come!

books got donated to a northern michigan library
things are being given away, stashed or otherwise disposed of.
i'm almost done with my craft projects for the holidays.
i did xmas with the fam, it was great! 4 days at the cottage chillin, playin games, and eating until we burst. awesome.

it's just been a bit overwhelm-y. the tears started on Sunday. they're coming in brief but vigorious showers. the shopping really helped today. heh.

ok. still no contract. but that's a detail, right?

I like what Karen suggested during one of my meltdowns, "Just think, 'What would Elizabeth Taylor do?' She'd probably "borrow" a fur coat. Think big."

The bombshells they are a-flyin.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?